10 Coffee Mugs I Must Own
Ok guys, MUST might be a little strong. My mug cupboard is currently so packed full of awesome mugs that I actually can’t fit them all inside if they are all clean at the same time — which, let’s face it, doesn’t happen very often, so I suppose adding a FEW more to the collection can’t hurt. Right?
If I WERE to add more muggage to my heaving shelves of tea and coffee vessels, I’d probably choose from one of the ones below! Spot any faves?
01. I oughta drink out of this mug from Click and Blossom every single morning as I write out my to-do list for the day!
03. If my hair is piled on top of my head in a top knot that seems to be staying put, then it probably means I slept on my hair and it has delightfully matted itself into place. This Urban Outfitters mug would be appropriate most mornings.
04. My daughter is pretty good about this rule. Well, sometimes. At least she offers to make me a coffee most mornings! Snag this one from Sweet Pea Ink.
05. Can I have some coffee meow? I think these mugs from Tickled Tea Boutique are pretty darn sweet AND you can have them customized with text on the back. Either of these would make me smile!
06. How sweet is this Where The Wild Things Are inspired mug from 2nd Stop? Perfect for sipping a hot cup of cocoa with a side of reading-to-your-kiddos.
07. Skyline has a whole host of mugs featuring, you guessed it, skylines from some of our favourite cities. I’ve never been to NYC, but someday I shall!
08. I have an R2-D2 pepper mill, but I’ve yet to add any Star Wars mugs to my collection. Perhaps it’s time! This one was spotted over at Firebox.
09. I adore the look of gold on dishes and mugs, but would you guess that this baby is a DIY? Head over to Garland of Grace to find out how to make your own set!
10. And lately, for the especially cheeky folks out there. You know who you are! This mug from Style Dahlia makes me giggle.
Are any of these calling out your name right now??