768x90

20 Make-You-Drool Bacon Recipes

Bacon goes with EVERYTHING.  See for yourself.

Bacon and Egg Cup Recipe

Bacon Goat Cheese Pops Recipe

BACON GOAT CHEESE POPS

source: TheKitchn.com

Epic Mac'n'cheese Pie-la Deen Pie Recipe

EPIC MAC’N’CHEESE PIE-LA DEEN

source: DessertsForBreakfast.com

Bacon Cream Cheese Wrapped Jalapeno Recipe BACON WRAPPED CREAM CHEESE  JALAPENO BITES

source: Doughmesstic.net

BROWN BUTTER CANDIED BACON ICE CREAM Recipe

BROWN BUTTER CANDIED BACON ICE CREAM

source: SusiKochenundBacken.blogspot.com

Bacon Pancake Recipe

BACON PANCAKES

source: 80breakfasts.blogspot.com

CHOCOLATE CHIPOTLE BACON POPCORN Recipe

CHOCOLATE CHIPOTLE BACON POPCORN

source: SeriousEats.com

bacon tomato arugula pizza recipe

BACON, TOMATO AND ARUGULA PIZZA

source: CookingLight.com

If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.

Pin It

Amy Bellgardt

AMY BELLGARDT is a wife and mom of two boys, as well as founder and lead blogger at Mom Spark. Amy also manages Mom Spark Media, a social media marketing firm.

38 Responses to “20 Make-You-Drool Bacon Recipes”

1. #
    Jayme (The Random Blogette) — October 22, 2011 at 7:46 am

You just can’t go wrong with bacon!!! That first recipe looks fab for breakfast.

2. #
    Jen-Eighty MPH Mom — October 22, 2011 at 10:41 am

Oh yum! I love anything and everything bacon!

3. #
    Lisa Weidknecht — October 22, 2011 at 10:45 am

OMG seriously? I just gained 10 pounds looking at this. I had no idea….LOL

4. #
    MusingsfromMe — October 22, 2011 at 3:21 pm

You had me at bacon. Mmmmm. Nom Nom.

5. #
    Natalie J Vandenberghe — October 23, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Everything looks and sounds delicious! If you ever need a taste-tester for a bacon event, please keep me in mind :) Thanks!

• Mom Spark replied: — October 24th, 2011 @ 9:09 am

Hahaha, sure, no problem!

6. #
    Barbara | Creative Culinary — October 23, 2011 at 6:02 pm

OH MY! First…thanks for including my post for the bacon wrapped pretzels; they are easy and addictive. Hmm…is that good?

Second…probably the best recipe I’ve ever made with bacon was bacon. What? Yes…I bought pork belly, cured it for a week in a maple based cure and then slow cooked it in the oven over a tray with bourbon. I recently got a smoker and have more in the fridge…it will be smoked on Thursday.

So…I suggest all bacon lovers try it at least once. To say that it is good compared to what you purchase in the store is the epitome of an understatement!

• Mom Spark replied: — October 24th, 2011 @ 9:09 am

It is our pleasure! That smoked bacon sounds to die for!

7. #
    Shannon — October 24, 2011 at 4:54 pm

NOW i am hungry for some Bacon!

• Mom Spark replied: — October 24th, 2011 @ 6:16 pm

I know, same here. :)

8. #
    Kristin — October 25, 2011 at 5:29 pm

You’re killing me here. Seriously.

• Mom Spark replied: — October 25th, 2011 @ 5:43 pm

Tee hee.

9. #
    ciara — November 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm

i love bacon. everything is good in moderation. some of these recipes i could do without though :/ lol some look so tasty, i’ll have to try them sometime.

10. #
    Rajean — November 14, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Oh, please. There might be a recipe of six here I must try. I read somewhere that if you want a restaurant or any biz to succeed, you should fry bacon in the back room. Wanna sell more coffee? Fry some bacon. Want people to linger to look at your books or card displays? Fry some bacon. I’d try it.

• Mom Spark replied: — November 14th, 2011 @ 9:27 pm

@Rajean, Well, I totally believe that! Have you ever met a person who didn’t like bacon? Better yet, have you ever met a person who didn’t LOVE bacon? What is it about bacon?

11. #
    Kelly — November 15, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Thanks for featuring my donuts! I much appreciate it.

• Amy replied: — November 16th, 2011 @ 10:43 am

@Kelly, Kelly, they look amazing! It is our pleasure!

12. #
    Jane toledo — January 2, 2012 at 7:37 am

Just think what you could do if you could buy good bacon in the USA. In Europe our bacon is SO OOoooooooo much better.
    Not just slices of fat flavoured with chemicals.

13. #
    Maria of Culture-ist — January 12, 2012 at 1:36 pm

BRIOCHE DONUTS WITH MAPLE FROSTING AND BACON CRUMBLES! That just be one of the best things I’ve ever heard! Thanks for sharing.

14. #
    Taylor — February 24, 2012 at 8:43 pm

As I went down the list, it got progressively worse. Bacon cinnamon rolls? Just sounds gross and unhealthy. The cinnamon roll has enough sugar as is. And then I get farther down and see bacon in ice cream. You may have a problem if you’re willing to put bacon into just about every food you can think of. Do you know how much cholesterol that is?

A lot.

Anyway, I just find this gross in my honest opinion. Bacon pancakes? Really? Just have it on the side, no need to grease up the pancake and ruin it. I’m sorry, but some of these recipes are just outrageous.

• Mom Spark replied: — February 24th, 2012 @ 9:41 pm

@Taylor, Thanks for sharing your opinion. In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with anything that includes bacon. Of course, I wouldn’t include it in every meal. :)

15. #
    ATasteOfMadness — May 31, 2012 at 4:48 pm

You know, I don’t really bacon, but I think I’ve been converted. These look great!

• Mom Spark replied: — May 31st, 2012 @ 5:20 pm

You don’t really like bacon???

16. #
    Good Food Good Friends — August 13, 2012 at 6:11 am

Pretty sure this is going to ruin my diet, but who cares! These all look so delicious!

17. #
    Dave — November 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm

You are my hero

18. #
    Donne Roma — September 2, 2013 at 2:55 am

Yummy! I’ll try the “BACON AND EGG CUP” recipe! Thanks for sharing!

• Amy replied: — September 2nd, 2013 @ 9:31 am

Thanks for stopping by!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Recipes by miggea - Pearltrees

2. Pingback: food | Pearltrees

3. Pingback: Assorted recipes | Pearltrees

4. Pingback: Day 152-2 (R, 120531) — BACON! | New John for a New Year

5. Pingback: Pinspiration Wednesday #12 (late edition) « Outtakes on the Outskirts

6. Pingback: Food Network- My Addiction