3 Reasons Why Families Should Eat Around the Table
1. You actually talk. It is amazing how much conversation can happen when devices are put away and you’re sitting in a quiet setting. Even through eating food, dining around the table can offer a moment to catch up on the day and create some true bonding time. It’s a comforting environment, which allows kids to open up more than they may glued to a television or video game.
2. Opportunities to change eating habits. Taking the time to make a meal at home and eating together as a family offers the chance to make dinner a bit lighter than eating out.
One of my family’s favorite drink to enjoy around the dinner table is Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice from Walmart.
It satisfies my kid’s sweet tooth without being loaded with sugar, so I don’t mind giving it to them! Of course, I love to enjoy a bit of it myself, too. 🙂
3. Everyone cleans. Instead of putting all of the pressure on the grown-ups to set the table and clean up meals, the whole family can get involved! The kids can set the table while the adults finish up dinner and after eating, everyone can clean up. A group activity like this not only helps parents out, but it creates a whole new opportunity to talk, laugh, and share.
Win a $100 Walmart e-gift card by posting a photo with Mott’s Apple Cherry Juice and tell us why it is perfect for your family meal time. Details below!
- Take a photo and make a post on Twitter and/or Instagram and share why you think Mott’s is your perfect health partner – MUST include the hashtag: #MottsMoments and #sweepstakes
- YOU MUST REGISTER here with your Instagram/Twitter handle and name/email
- Get Lucky! The lucky winners will win a $100 e-gift card to Walmart!
Sweepstakes is live from 5/2/2016 – 6/2/2016. Good luck!
Have you tried the new Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice? We would love to hear from you in our comments below!
Get your family around the table tonight by picking up some Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice at your local Walmart today!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.