Christmas Albums That Won’t Make You Cringe
I’m just going to come out and say it, folks: I ADORE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Once November 1st hits, I’m all for it! Despite my retail history, I STILL love listening to holiday tunes for months on ends. (If you’re thinking I’m nuts, it’s alright — but I bet a few of you are freaks too, yes??) In honour of my favourite holiday, I’ve put together a list of some fun Christmassy albums that’ll have you boppin’ about til the New Year!
01. A Charlie Brown Christmas: Can’t go wrong with a classic!
02. Bing Crosby’s Merry Christmas: This one’s a must-have if you ask me.
03. I’ve always loved Christmas Eve & Other Stories by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for their Carol of the Bells remix, entitled Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24.
04. The Elf Soundtrack makes me smile. Especially Zooey & Leon’s Baby, It’s Cold Outside!
05. Another gotta-have-it classic: Elvis’ Christmas Album.
06. Last but not least, Music for a Soulful Christmas. Ella Fitzgerald, Charles Brown & more. So good!
Hands up if you’ve got Rudolph & Frosty playing just after Halloween? Pop these albums on your iPod and sip your egg nog — the holidays are here!
Tell us, mamas: What’s your favourite holiday album?