Cinnamon Pebbles S’mores Marshmallow and Chocolate Treats
You know those childhood tastes that you never outgrow? For me, Pebbles cereals definitely fit that bill.
Some mornings, nothing else will do to get me going and make me feel creative and playful. As you can imagine, I was super excited to partner with Pebbles this year on some fun recipes and crafts that I’ll be sharing in the coming months!
Cinnamon Pebbles is a delicious rice cereal with a perfect sweet cinnamon taste. Just like the other varieties in the brand, it’s a great cereal to start the day.
The kids and I also really like to use cereal, like Pebbles, in our baking as well. I find that using rice cereal provides a good crunch, and since most cereals are enriched with essential vitamins and nutrients, it adds just a little nutrition to a sweet treat, too.
Here’s my newest creation, S’mores Treats, using Cinnamon Pebbles!
Cinnamon Pebbles S'mores Marshmallow and Chocolate Treats
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 box of Cinnamon Pebbles (11 oz)
- 1 10z bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips (extra for topping at the end is optional)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add marshmallows and stir until both ingredients are blended. Remove from heat, then add to a large bowl of Cinnamon Pebbles. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until combined, then place in a greased 9x13 pan, making an even layer. Let cool until well set. Cut into squares.
A pretty simple recipe, but totally fun and delicious!
What are your favorite tastes from childhood?
PIN THIS RECIPE!
This post was sponsored, but all ideas are my own.