Coffee Mugs That Tell a Story
I never thought I was a collector of things until I looked into my cupboard today. Turns out I collect coffee mugs. This collection doesn’t sit on a shelf, though. I use every mug and each time I do, memories resurface.
I was inspired to share a portion of my collection with you today. Coffee mugs that tell a story…
1. My grandmother gave this mug to my older son when he was two. He didn’t use it much as I was afraid he’d drop it, but I still can’t seem to discard it.
2. This was my favorite mug for years. It was part of a dish set that I bought right after getting married. It’s the perfect size.
3. From the Star Trek The Experience in Las Vegas. (not sure if it’s still there) This was during the first family trip we took across country.
4. My husband worked as a morning show radio producer for years. I can’t believe how young he looks in this photo.
5. All from Walt Disney World. Tinkerbell from the first, Jack Skellington from second, and Minnie Mouse from fourth. (not sure why I didn’t get one the third time)
7. Lastly, the mug of all mugs. Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. This mug is used for those days where I need a major pick-me-up. Bought on sale from the Disney Store.