Cookie Mix In Jar Holiday Gift
In my opinion, there is nothing better than receiving a gift made by hand. With the holidays quickly approaching, we wanted to put together a thoughtful gift that you can make yourself for your loved ones!
Layered beautifully in a festive jar, these delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are ready to make once your friends and family receive them!
Of course, a recipe card will need to be included with each gift, so make sure you print this one out below!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Yield: 2 dozen
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars over medium speed until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Sift together the flour and baking soda. Spoon the flour mixture gradually into the sugar mixture, beating on low speed until combined. Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and nuts.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden and the edges are set. Let cool on baking sheet 5 minute; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
To make for a holiday gift: Layer sugars, flour, dried cranberries, white chocolate, walnuts and coconut in a 4 cup glass or plastic glass jar with a lid. Attached recipe with your gift.