Cool and Unique Beach Towels
We’ve been spending a lot of time by the pool this summer, but an upcoming trip the beach is calling my name! We have a few sandy beaches here in town (my little city borders a lake and river system) and just a short hour-long drive away, there’s an absolutely stunning spot, right on the shore of lake Ontario.
In planning a few beach days (my daughter can’t wait!), I think it might be time to invest in a few new super cute beach towels. I’ll admit, the ones we’ve got hanging around poolside have seen better days!
Here are a few funky beach towels that’ll have you lounging at the beach in style!
Where to find these fabulous beach towels!
- Kissing Rabbits, House Of Fraser
- Descamps Begale, Dotmaison
- Lauren Moshi Boho, Jades24
- Skull, Farfetch.com (For when I win the lottery, but I love the design!)
- Stay Til The Sun Sets, Target (Now that’s a price I can swallow!)
- Esquire, Gilt
- Turquoise Cabana, One Kings Lane
- Missoni, Saks Fifth Avenue (Another major splurge, but look how cute!)
- I Heart Moustache, AlexandAlexa
- Ombre, Target
- Suntastic, Target
I think my favourite of the whole bunch would have to be that SUNTASTIC towel (under $20!) from Target. Gorgeous summertime colours, and I can just see myself laying on that towel, reading a book at the beach, sun hat to shade my eyes, cool drink in hand. Ah! Loving this season, friends!
Where do you usually buy your beach towels? Have you made a trip to the beach this summer? Are you lucky enough to live near the ocean?
Looking for a new bathing suit? Try these retro-inspired beauties!