Dinner Party Entertaining Must Haves, Part 3: Dessert Decadence Menu
As the holiday season approaches it’s time to start thinking about all of those fabulous dinner parties that you’ll either be attending or spearheading! In this four part series I’ll be sharing some dinner party must haves that are sure to help make these occasions extra special.
If you have a sweet tooth, then you’re in for a real treat – part 3 of this 4 part series is all about desserts! At the end of your tasty, savoury holiday feast, it’s time to relax, enjoy a coffee or a tea & nibble on something sweet & delectable. To me, holiday desserts should be elegant in presentation, not to difficult to prepare & of course, just sweet enough – a delightful way to top off your fabulous dinner party. Here a just a few of my favourite festive dessert ideas:
01. Gingerbread Apple Upside-Down Cake via Smitten Kitchen
02. Poached Pears via David Lebovitz
03. Chocolate And Roasted Beet Pudding Cakes via Cannelle Et Vanille
03. Linzer Sandwiches via Martha Stewart
05. Slow Cooker Rice Pudding via A Year Of Slow Cooking
I am now absolutely drooling & so excited for the next time I can break out one of these fantastic recipes! Happy savoring!
Stay tuned for Part 4: Toast Your Host!