Make a Dollhouse DIYs
One of my favourite childhood playthings was my doll house. I enjoyed it for years and as an only child til the age of eleven, my imagination became my most valuable asset.
Inspiring genuine creative play in my own child is something that I truly believe in, and the world of dolls and tiny little play families feels like a great place to start.
In my quest to find the right sort of doll house for my little one I have found several beautiful & gender neutral DIY houses which I’d love to share with you!
01. A simple toddler doll house via bright and blithe.
02. Super quick recycled catalog doll house via Craftzine via See the Woods and the Trees.
03. A neat cardboard doll house via esprit cabane.
04. A beautiful fabric doll house via UK lass in US.
05. A second cardboard doll house via Ohdeedoh.
Happy house hunting!