Halloween Costumes For Pregnant Moms
Will you be boasting a big baby belly for Halloween this year? Have you settled on a clever costume idea? If you happen to be searching for a little inspiration, check out these clever (if not hilarious and disturbing) ideas below!
01. The Pregnant Skeleton: Part of me thinks this is adorable, while another part of me grapples with the imagery of a little skull baby. Still, it’s pretty cute!
02. The Pumpkin Belly: A classic choice!
03. The Queen Bee: Love this spunky getup.
04. I’m Dressed Up As My Mom: Simple, clever… love it!
05. The Pregnant Zombie: I think we can all agree that this one’s not for the faint of heart!
Earlier, I was trying to remember what on earth I did for my expectant Halloween, and so I dug into my blog archive to discover that I was 7 months pregnant and home sick for the night. Poor mama! I hope you all have a much better celebration — especially if you’re in your 3rd trimester!
So, what do you think? Will you be dressing up your bump this October 31st?