768x90

Cool Finds: Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas!

Christmas is less than a week away, mes amis! If you happen to be on the hunt for a few quick DIY gift ideas, then you’re in the right spot. Check below for six fun (and completely make-able!) presents for the whole family!

Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas

1. Your little ones will love snuggling up with their new owl plushie, 2. Cake in a jar? Yes please!, 3. A great way to use up your bits of scrap material and ribbon, 4. Knit a simple & cozy headband, 5. A DIY tie for your mister! and 6. To make these lovely bracelets, all you’ll need is an old t-shirt and your fingers!

Have you been getting your craft on this holiday season? What gifts have you made?

[ad#large-rectangle-adsense]

If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.

Pin It

Desiree Fawn

Désirée Fawn is a Canadian mom, blogger, and doula. She's a tea enthusiast, social media connoisseur, and lover of travel. Her blog, So Fawned, began in 2008 as a way to document her life as a young mother, and has morphed into space featuring daily inspirations, insights into motherhood, style, home, and more. Désirée lives in Ontario with her daughter and partner. Follow @sofawned on Twitter and Instagram.

9 Responses to “Cool Finds: Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas!”

1. #
    Mom Spark — December 19, 2011 at 6:06 pm

OMG, cake in a jar? Oh dear, yes.

[Reply]

2. #
    Anesta — December 20, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I love your surprise cake in a jar it’s a novelty and the colors look so good. I’ve made some thick rectangular chunks of plum colored handmade soap for the famly, it looks crude and I’ve wrapped them in pretty tissue paper. I think this will be appreciated. I like soap that you feel like eating because it smells fruity or has tea leaves or bits of goats milk powder in them.
    Seeing your add for Tracfone here, I’ll share with you that I bought a phone for my gran, a Tracfone SVC Samsung T155G which is useful for seniors who want bigger letters on their phone screens and buttons. It was only $14.99.
    Here’s wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and happy festive season.

[Reply]

3. #
    Mel — December 21, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Cake in a jar….oh.my. And I’m loving the headband….:)

[Reply]

4. #
    Fiona — December 31, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Neat Ideas, you and I must think alike, I’d already pinned 3 of the 6 already, just hadn’t seen the others!

[Reply]

5. #
    Amit — November 7, 2013 at 5:13 am

Please write a descriptive post on how to make these..

[Reply]

• Desiree Fawn replied: — November 8th, 2013 @ 12:11 am

Just follow the links below the image :) It’s all there! Enjoy!

[Reply]

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Mom Spark Live: Our Favorite Holiday Gifts! | Mom Spark™ - A Blog for Moms - Mom Blogger

2. Pingback: Cool Finds: 5 Last Minute Gift Ideas! | Mom Spark™ - A Blog for Moms - Mom Blogger