14 DIY Hostess Gifts To Make And Share This Holiday Season
Bringing a simple yet thoughtful gift is a fantastic way to show any dinner host that you’re thrilled to be a part of their special celebrations. Hostess gifts don’t have to be expensive or purchased from a store — you can easily make something at home that your hosts will be grateful to receive — and you can have fun doing it!
Tip: When you have some time, whip up a few gifts before the season gets any busier. You’ll always have something on hand for those last minute invites, or for a gift when something unexpected comes up! Be prepared, as they say!
- Paint-Dipped Spoons via Mom Advice
- Mason Jar Cake Plates via So Fawned Lifestyle
- Coconut Lavender Sugar Scrub via Dollar Store Mom
- Kitchen Tablet Holder via Mamie Jane’s
- Quick Bread In A Bottle via Sunset
- Pretty Plant Gift via Precious Sister
- Pumpkin Latte Sugar Scrub via Frugal Mom Eh!
- Spiced Pecans via Martha Stewart
- Mason Jar Luminaries via Mom Spark
- DIY Gold Cheese Labels via A Beautiful Mess
- Liquor Lollipops via Hostess With The Mostess
- Lavender Tub Tea via Martha Stewart
- Flavoured Salts via POPSUGAR
- Banana Bread And Honey Butter via Everyday Occasions
Have fun making these DIY hostess gifts, my friends! And happy giving!