Fashion Friday: Easter Outfit Inspiration for Kids
When I was a little girl, Easter morning meant sneaking downstairs as early as I could manage, quietly tiptoeing about to see what had been hidden around our living room, and crossing my fingers that the Easter Bunny had left me a new outfit. I was always so excited to try on my new “Sunday best” dress!
Click through to see a few outfits I would have LOVED to find on Easter morning!
01. These hand painted bunny shirts are so charming!
02. An adorable duckling jumper.
03. I love the pattern of this dress.
04. This smocked dress is a treasure.
05. Lovely layers… and a doily! This might be my fav!
Do your little ones get all dressed up for Easter? Are there traditions that are special to your family?
[ad#large-rectangle-adsense]Go behind-the-scenes of Mom Spark by following us on Snapchat at "momsparkblog".