Fashion Friday: Easter Outfit Inspiration for Kids
When I was a little girl, Easter morning meant sneaking downstairs as early as I could manage, quietly tiptoeing about to see what had been hidden around our living room, and crossing my fingers that the Easter Bunny had left me a new outfit. I was always so excited to try on my new “Sunday best” dress!
Click through to see a few outfits I would have LOVED to find on Easter morning!
01. These hand painted bunny shirts are so charming!
02. An adorable duckling jumper.
03. I love the pattern of this dress.
04. This smocked dress is a treasure.
05. Lovely layers… and a doily! This might be my fav!
Do your little ones get all dressed up for Easter? Are there traditions that are special to your family?
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.