Fabulous DIY Flips Flops!
Summer is the season for sandals, pedicures, and showing off those lovely toes! If you’re feeling crafty, here are some really cool ways to jazz up those dollar store flip flops you’ve got hanging out in your closet — or heck, go pick some up and customize away!
01. I’m so in love with these DIY wrap flip flops. These would be stunning with your LBD and perfect for date night. Gotta try this!
02. These rope knot flip flops are desperate for a trip out on the water. I love how these came together!
03. If shabby chic is more your style, you’re going to love this flip flop to sandal transformation!
04. Bust out some beautiful, coloured string and give an old pair of flip flops a second chance. These are gorgeous!
05. I love the simplicity of these braided strap flip flops. I bet they’d be super comfortable on your feet too — and made from a jersey material, they’d dry pretty quick if you got them wet at the beach!
06. Looking for something a little fancier? Add a flower to your DIY flip flops and you’re ready to rock that destination wedding. Because no one is wearing heels in the sand!