8 Great Summer Sandals
Toes in the sand, warm weekends spent exploring new cities, a new manicure… ah summer. There are lots of ways to keep your feet happy this season… how about a stunning new pair of sandals?
A few of my favourite picks below!
Spruce up a simple sundress with a pair of sandals that’ll make your feet so happy, you’ll just have to do a little dancin’!
Sweet Sandals For Summer
- Sultry red sandals by Austique: Would you wear snakeskin?
- T-straps by J. Crew: Hello, neon! These pretties are available in three colour combos.
- Skull chain leather sandals by Alexander McQueen: A touch decadent, and completely fab.
- Laser cut zip backs from Charlotte Russe: I’ve always thought the bootie sandal style was neat, but I’ve never given it a try!
- Neon beauties by Coach: I’m almost glad they’re sold out… so tempting! (PS. Have you entered the Mom Spark Coach handbag giveaway? Ends July 30th!)
- Glitter details flats from ASOS: CUTE with a capital CUTE!
- Funky metal detail sandas via ZARA: I wonder if they’d be comfortable? Love that blue!
- Studded gladiators from Nine West: Available in natural and black… red seems to have sold out!
It’s definitley time to pamper my tootsies (as my daughter would call them) and pop on a cute new pair of sandals! I’m tempted to live in my Birks all summer long (I’ve got the tan lines to prove it!), but with so much choice… I’ve gotta grab something colourful!
What’s usually on your feet during the summer? Are you a barefoot kinda gal, or a shoe-collector?