Fun Spring Outfits (Because We’re All Done With Winter!)
Maybe some of you reading this right now have been blessed with super Springy weather lately, but if you’ve seen snow within the last week (oh yes!) then I feel your pain! Since our weather has turned from snow to showers over the last day or so, I’m SO ready to say goodbye to the cold temps until NEXT winter, and welcome Spring with open arms — and an open closet! While I LOVE cozy winter styles (sweaters, knits, gimme!) I’m COMPLETELY psyched about bringing out all my cute dresses and tights and shoes-that-aren’t-boots.
In the spirit of the season, let’s take a peek at a few ladies who are doing Spring RIGHT!
01. Stripes are ALWAYS a hit in my world, and pairing this cute dress with an army-style vest adds a little interest and a little funk. I’m definitely going to recreate this one. Love it. (via With Love From Kat)
02. I’m not a pink sorta gal, but I love how she layers her tops, paired with that bold polkadot print. Very rad. (via The Serena Saga)
03. This is pretty much what I wear all spring — distressed denim, leather jacket, funky bag. The white tee keeps it looks classic and awesome. (via Glam Radar)
04. Florals might be an obvious choice for Spring, but HELLO! These flower print pants are totally rad. Add a basic top to play up the awesomeness of the pants, and some edgy jewelry. She’s rockin’ it! (via Style Me Grasie)
05. Hello, you beautiful messy top knot! I love how simple this outfit it — put together, but totally casual. The shoes make it for me. (via Who What Wear)
06. Denim jackets are a huge favourite of mine — I might be stuck in the 90s. The oversized striped top is fun with the slimmer white denim — and a cute shoe too! (via Mamabee)
07. A pleated skirt with runners? YES!! She’s doing casual in the most fabulous way. (via Eleanor’s)
08. A perfect transition outfit. Cute boots for if it’s not quite warm enough to bust out your flats, simple skinny jeans with a bit of a tear at the knee, and a breezy top. I might add a scarf to this one — and I love her necklace! (via Life With Emily)