Goals, Not Resolutions, for 2013
I personally prefer “goals” rather than “resolutions”. A goal puts just the right amount of pressure on me to work towards each task and less pressure on me if I don’t quite make it by the end of the year. It is totally acceptable for goals to carry over, in my opinion.
Choosing goals is easy for me, but can be a bit overwhelming since I tend to create too many, so I often have to reel myself in. For 2013, I have the following goals in mind:
- work less, without sacrificing income by streamlining/consolidating tasks
- work on my life list
- take more travel with family
- tie in more exercise and healthy eating habits into my routine
- create more real-life social time with family and friends
- take more action in charities and volunteer work
Here’s to a new, fresh year!
What about you? What goals have you set for 2013? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.