Goals, Not Resolutions, for 2013
I personally prefer “goals” rather than “resolutions”. A goal puts just the right amount of pressure on me to work towards each task and less pressure on me if I don’t quite make it by the end of the year. It is totally acceptable for goals to carry over, in my opinion.
Choosing goals is easy for me, but can be a bit overwhelming since I tend to create too many, so I often have to reel myself in. For 2013, I have the following goals in mind:
- work less, without sacrificing income by streamlining/consolidating tasks
- work on my life list
- take more travel with family
- tie in more exercise and healthy eating habits into my routine
- create more real-life social time with family and friends
- take more action in charities and volunteer work
Here’s to a new, fresh year!
What about you? What goals have you set for 2013? I’d love to hear in the comments below!Go behind-the-scenes of Mom Spark by following us on Snapchat at "momsparkblog".