Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright Review
I am a bit of a neat freak. The problem with this personality trait is that I have kids. Although it is near impossible to stay completely neat and tidy, I can stay on top of most messes by having a nice vacuum on hand. In fact, I’m not sure how I could live without one!
I recently reviewed the new Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright vacuum. Here are a few features this vacuum has:
- Only 12.4 pounds – the lightest Hoover® full-size bagless upright available – easy to use
- WindTunnel Technology – removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter
- Quick Fit Hose – one-touch releases handle for easy attachment to hose so you can
- Intuitive Power Controls – conveniently positioned where they should be – right at your
- Brushroll Shut-Off – automatically turns off when vacuum is put in upright position
- Fabulous Filtration – multi-cyclonic filtration system, rinsable filter and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Carry Handle – on top of dirt cup so you can easily lift the lightweight vacuum for moving up or down stairs
- 30′ Power Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Clear Nozzle with No Scuff Bumper – protects furniture and baseboards from scuffing and allows you to see Hoover WindTunnel technology in action
- Deep Recline Handle – lets machine recline flat to clean under furniture
- Limited 2-year warranty
- 3-in-1 Combination Tool
- 30″ Extension Wand – extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool – helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/Dusting Brush – helps get furniture clean
- 8′ Stair Hose – Attaches to the Quick Fit hose for 12 feet of cleaning reach on stairs without carrying your vacuum
Disclosure: I received a Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright in return for this review and giveaway. Thoughts are my own.