Back to School is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
It’s not Christmas, but it’s almost as good as Christmas for Mom. It’s back-to-school time. Now that the kids are once again inside the Hallowed Halls of Knowledge you can :
1. Go to the bathroom. Alone.
2. Stop eating your secret stash of chocolate in the laundry room.
3. Waste all morning on Facebook.
4. Organize your closets. Or not.
5. Actually get your heart rate up while working out, because you won’t have to stop every two minutes to get someone a cookie.
6. Have cake for lunch. (The reason why you need number five.)
7. Read a book. That doesn’t have pictures.
8. Make a phone call. Without having a three-way conversation.
9. Sit on the couch with a cup of coffee, and get reacquainted with the pleasant sound of silence.
10. (The only thing better than number 1.) Go grocery shopping without an entourage.