Mexican Street Corn in a Bowl for Cinco de Mayo
In honor of our Cinco de Mayo theme, we’re back with another delicious recipe. This one is a take of Mexican street corn, but in a bowl!
Mexican Street Corn in a Bowl
Yield: 6 to 8
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 1 16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese or Cotija cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
<p><em>If you can’t find Cotija cheese you may substituted Parmesan or crumbled feta.</em></p>
1. In a large bowl combine corn, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and salt. Stir in cheese; top with chili powder and serve.