Peanut Butter Cookies Using 3 Ingredients – Eggs, Sugar & PB
This is the ultimate no-brainer recipe. I mean, really, it’s too easy!
These peanut butter cookies only require three ingredients – peanut butter, sugar and an egg. For reals.
Watch the steps below or scroll down to print the recipe!
These cookies are so delicious!
Get the recipe below!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 15 or so cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Total Time: 13-15 minutes
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 375. Mix ingredients together until it becomes a cookie dough-like consistency. Yes, it does hold together like regular dough! (people ask me this all the time)
2. Using a cookie scoop, roll into balls.
3. Press down each ball with a fork using a criss-cross method.
4. Bake approximately 8-10 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK! They will burn very easily, so don't let them get too brown.
5. Sprinkle with sugar when they come out of the oven!
They are surprisingly delicious and pair nicely with milk!
PIN IT BELOW!