Buy NuMe Beauty Products – Ceramic Flat Irons, Blow Dryers Review
“NuMe offers a Nu Style, a Nu Change and a Brand Nu You! After working closely with stylists in the industry for over a decade, we’ve taken everything we’ve learned to deliver the highest quality products for the most incredible results.”
Being a Chi loyalist, I was a little skeptical of trying the NuMe Couture Flat Iron, but wanted to give it a chance. I assumed that the results would not be comparable to the Chi, but I was very wrong! For one, the Couture heats up faster and is made specifically for unruly hair, which I have. I was able to easily straighten my waves and the tourmaline-infused plates were gentle on my hair.
More about the Couture (from the NuMe website):
- Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates prevent dry and damaged hair
- Negative Ion Technology reduces static and frizz for shinier, more manageable hair Rounded Barrels create curls or flips your hair
- 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic plates prevent dry and damaged hair
- Heats up with in seconds, reducing wait time
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold, handle and manipulate
- Built-in converter handles dual voltage from 110v to 240v (you must purchase the country’s proper plug adapter separately) Temperature: 410 degrees F
Learn more about NuMe products by visiting www.NuMeStyle.com and see how you can win over $600 in NuMe products below!
DISCLOSURE – I received a NuMe Couture flat iron in return for this giveaway and promotion. My reviews and recommendations are always honest and true.