10 Oreo Recipes That Are Making Us Drool
Whether you like to dunk them in milk, nibble them whole, or pull them apart before popping them in your mouth — Oreos seems to be a universally adored treat. But just in case you’re wanting to take your Oreo cravings to the next level, today I’m sharing ten Oreo recipes that are making us drool! (I can’t wait to make those popsicles!!)
01. Impress your guests when you serve these adorable Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes at your next shindig. Make extras — they’ll go fast!
02. These Oreo Donuts look like a pretty classy way to eat one of the world’s most iconic cookies. Count me in!
03. You only need two ingredients to make this delicious Oreo Cookie Bark. Makes for a great gift too, so keep this one in mind when the holiday season rolls back around.
04. There’s nothing we don’t like about this layered up, easy-to-make, Chocolate Lasagna! And you don’t even have to cook it!
05. Grab your Mason jars and paper straws for a super cute way to serve these Oreo Milkshakes! Delish!
06. Have you ever made ice cream at home before? Try this recipe for No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream!
07. Your kids are going to LOVE helping you whip up a batch of Easy Oreo Pudding Pops! Perhaps a yummy treat for your next picnic or birthday party?
08. These Oreo Dirt Cups make for an adorable summertime dessert for the kids — though I’d be pretty snackin’ on one myself!
09. Wow them at your next potluck when you bring this flawless Oreo Brownie Trifle along with you! They’ll be licking the bowl clean.
10. Cool down and please your tastebuds with these beautiful Cookies and Coconut Cream Popsicles! Aren’t they lovely?