Pumpkin Spice Brownies Recipe
‘Tis the season of the pumpkin spice, so today’s post is featuring just that.
How about a pumpkin-y spicy chocolate-y brownie? YUM!
Pumpkin Spice Brownies
Yield: 16 to 18 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 43 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 11/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 11/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 11/2 cups semisweet or white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cover a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and pumpkin, mixing well. Add flour to the mixture folding gently until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before slicing and removing from pan.