Laundry is my most dreaded, least favorite chore EVER. I came across an awesome mom invention that will now make my laundry life a little easier! It’s called the Refresh’n Dryer Towel and it rocks!
Each load of laundry consumes 40-50 gallons of water. The Refresh’n process cuts out the washing machine all together. Many people do laundry or send clothing out for dry cleaning needlessly. They wash clothing that is not dirty, but may appear wrinkled, stretched out, and a little odored. There are two products on retail shelves that are similar, but not the same. (“Dryel” and “Dry Cleaner’s Secret”) Our product differs because the Refresh’n Dryer Towel is developed for wash and wear clothing as well as dry clean only garments, and is chemical free, non-toxic, re-usable 25 times, and then can be utilized as a household duster or to detail your car. The Refresh’n Towel is also recyclable. (classified under combustibles)
The Refresh’n process is a simple quick process:
1. Saturate the Refresh’n Towel with tap water, wring out.
2. Place up to 3 previously worn garments in the dryer. (or use 2 Refresh’n Dryer Towels to freshen up to 8 items at a time)
3. Lay the Refresh’n Dryer Towel on top of the clothing. (if using 2 Refresh’n Dryer Towels : place one towel under clothing, and one on top of clothing)
4. Set dryer to high heat for 10-15 minutes.
5. Clothing comes out fresh, reshaped, fluffy, smelling fresh and ready to hang, fold or wear.
Refresh’n Dryer Towel is:
*Re-usable 25 times (then can be used as a household duster or to detail your car)
1 Refresh’n Dryer Towel will Save:
* $365 in dry cleaning costs
* 700 gallons of water
* 90 kwh of electricity
I tried out the Refresh’n Dryer Towel on my lightly worn cotton pajamas. I followed the instructions listed above and my pajamas came out warm, fresh and unwrinkled. It was quick, easy and saved me a little on water and electricity costs. I can see myself using this towel on my denim and fleece jackets, since they don’t really get soiled, but still need freshening up. I’m all about lightening my laundry loads and the Refresh’n Dryer Towel lets me do that! The Refresh’n Dryer Towel is only $9.95 for a single towel or $17.95 for a double pack, which I believe is a fair price.
Amy Bellgardt is a wife, mom, lifestyle & travel blogger, foodie, social media strategist, nerd, coffee drinker and founder of Mom Spark. Amy also manages Mom Spark Media, a social media marketing agency.