Easy Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe!
Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 package McCormick® Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce
- l lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables
- Heat oil in skillet on high heat. Add chicken, cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in Sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
That’s all there is to it!