Some Hilarious Tips to Help Keep Your Christmas Merry
1. Hands down, the grandparents outdo you every time. Don’t even try to compete.
2. Re-gifting is fine. Until you forget to remove the tag with your name on it.
3. It is totally OK to use that whole “Santa is watching” thing one last time, and send the kids to bed early on Christmas Eve. They’ll be up at 4 a.m. anyway.
4. Prepare yourself for that one really awful gift by memorizing this phrase, “Oh, I don’t have anything like it. It’s so unique!” Then practice saying it to yourself in the mirror until you sound sincere.
5. No matter what you get your toddler, she’ll find the box more interesting than the gift that came in it.
6. When removing children’s toys from the packaging, wire cutters and a blowtorch come in handy.
7. Beware who’s around before you get caught standing underneath the mistletoe.
8. Play nice. Share the new video game console with the kiddos. Yeah, you know who you are.
9. Keep the Zhu Zhu Pets away from the cat. I’m just sayin’…
10. Turn off that silly computer, and go spend some time with your family!