Sponsored Video: Kellogg Taste Talks
This post is sponsored by Kellogg’s.
What is your favorite way to eat cereal? Do you like to mix it up from time to time?
I love elevating my breakfast cereal by adding fresh fruit (blueberries are my favorite), honey and granola. I also enjoy changing the milk I pair with my cereal, like almond, soy and coconut milk – yum!
Kellogg’s, the cereal brand that you know and love, recently partnered with top chefs and culinary influencers to create 50 unique breakfast recipes using Kellogg’s cereal!
You’re going to love this creative ideas, folks. Check out a recap from the friendly competition below!
Here are a few of the 50 recipes that were submitted in the contest that you can try at home!
- Matcha Mornings Bowl – Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats® combined with matcha powder and skim milk and topped with sliced bananas and flax seeds. (Angel Wong – “Angel Wong’s Kitchen” – Tastemade influencer)
- Pistachio Lemon – Kellogg’s Special K Original®, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®, milk, pistachios, lemon zest and thyme. (Chef Christina Tosi – owner/founder/chef Milk Bar)
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Carrot Cake – Kellogg’s Raisin Bran® mixed with grated carrots, chopped walnuts, dried pineapple, coconut flakes, skim milk and a dash of cinnamon. (Lazarus Lynch – “Son of a Southern Chef”- Tastemade influencer)
- Ginger Zinger – Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® with coconut-ginger yogurt, diced peaches, chopped cashews, sliced basil and mint. (Chef Adam Melanos)
- Mediterranean Morning – Kellogg’s Rice Krispies®, skim milk, pistachios and goat cheese crumbles, drizzled with honey. (Meredith Xcelerated Marketing – a part of Meredith Corporation)
- Corn Flakes® Chilaquiles – Kellogg’s Corn Flakes® warmed in the microwave with an egg, milk and cheese and topped with avocado, tomato and a dollop of sour cream. (Meredith Xcelerated Marketing – a part of Meredith Corporation)
Oh my – I can’t wait to try these recipes, especially the carrot cake one! I feel like my mind has just opened up to a million possibilities that I never thought about before!
Check out www.stirupbreakfast.com for even more cereal inspiration, tips and recipes!
Which cereal recipe are you most excited to #StirUpBreakfast?