Staying in Tune with Now 60
I love music and I love to dance, but to be honest, going out to clubs just isn’t part of my lifestyle any more. There are so many ways to access new music today, and I don’t have time to keep up with all of them, so I’m not as up on the latest music as I used to be. That’s one of the reasons I really love the Now That’s What I Call Music series. The newest version Now 60 was just released earlier this month.
Check out the track list:
- Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna – This Is What You Came For
- Sia featuring Kendrick Lamar – The Greatest
- Charlie Puth featuring Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
- Ariana Grande – Into You
- Meghan Trainor – Me Too
- Britney Spears featuring G-Eazy – Make Me
- Flume featuring Kai – Never Be Like You
- Hailee Steinfeld & Grey featuring Zedd – Starving
- Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty
- Kungs & Cookin’ On 3 Burners – This Girl
- Pitbull feat. Flo Rida & Lunchmoney Lewis – Greenlight
- Tory Lanez – Luv
- Katy Perry – Rise
- X Ambassadors – Unsteady
- Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
- Lukas Graham – Mama Said
- Jacob Whitesides – Lovesick
- Stanaj – Ain’t Love Strange
- Lany – Ilysb
- Weathers – Happy Pills
- Coin – Talk Too Much
- Aaron Carter – Fool’s Gold
So much fun, right? My son and I have been singing Lukas Graham’s “Mama Said” for a week straight now and you can never go wrong singing Meghan Trainor while you work out.
I also like that the Now 60 compilations include “Now What’s Next” artists so that I can try and stay just a little bit ahead of the game!
You can get Now 60 as a CD or streaming here.
How do you keep up with the latest music? Share your thoughts in the comments.
This post was sponsored, but all ideas are my own.