Oh, how I’m already loving the longer, sunny days of spring and early summer. It has me in a mood for yummy margaritas at the end of the day, which inspired this recipe today!
Strawberry Margarita Punch. So sweet and delicious!
Here’s the recipe:
1. Cut a lime into quarters and rub the lime on the rims of your serving glasses. Dip the rims into a shallow bowl of sanding sugar or margarita salt (whichever you prefer). Set aside.
2. Add the lime concentrate, strawberries, 1 cup sparkling water and simple syrup to a blender. Blend for 15- 20 seconds.
3. Pour the strawberry mixture into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add the tequila, triple sec and orange juice. Stir well.
4. Add the strawberry soda and 2 cups of sparkling water. Stir again to mix well.
5. Add ice to your serving glasses (or you can make an ice ring for your punch bowl) and pour into glasses. Garnish with a lime wheel.