The Easiest Way To Make Hot Chocolate
What is your favorite holiday drink? I bet many of you will exclaim, “Eggnog!” Was I right?
Eggnog is pretty tasty, I agree, but it’s not my personal favorite. Do you know what is? Well, you probably read the title already, but let me tell you anyway – hot chocolate!
Now, there are a ton of hot chocolate recipes floating out there, but I believe that I have one that is very easy and SO DELICIOUS. It is also the perfect recipe to use DairyPure milk with. Is your milk DairyPure?
DairyPure is the only milk that’s been backed by an exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise, ensuring that DairyPure milk:
- Contains no artificial growth hormones
- Is tested for antibiotics
- Is continually quality tested to ensure purity
- Only comes from cows fed a healthy diet
- Is cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
Okay, now on to the recipe!
Easy Hot Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup DairyPure milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whisk the cocoa, sugar, salt, and about 2 tablespoons DairyPure milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are fully dissolved.
- Whisk in the remaining milk and then heat it over medium heat. Whisk occasionally or until it is hot.
- Stir in the vanilla and serve. Top with marshmallows, whipping cream, peppermint or chocolate sprinkles!
Does it not sound delicious? I hope you’ll give it a try this holiday!
Learn more about at dairypure.com. You can also find them on Facebook!