How to Organize Coupons
So…we’ve talked about the fact that you need to collect coupons and where to find them.
Next, we need somewhere to keep them using a organization method. I’m going to share a few ideas, with links..
- Index Box: from Money Saving Mom
- Binder: from Out of the Overflow
- Coupon Organizer: from Organizing Junkie
I personally use the Coupon organizer.
I have one which has a lot of room for many coupons, and it hooks on to the cart!!
My categories are:
- Laundry/fragrance (like airwick or glade)
- Storage/batteries (ziplock, foil etc)
- Canned/Boxed/Pouch (you know, like, sides)
- Personal (fems, deo, razors)
- Oral Hygiene
- Baking (all boxed cakes brownies, flour etc)
Use what works for YOU, split some of mine up, add some, whatever!
Next coupon post will be about how to get the most out of your coupons!