7 Things You’ll Want To Have Around The Pool This Summer
Summertime to me means spending as much time in the water as possible. There’s nothing like a dip in the pool, or hanging my toes off a dock at the lake, or riding a tube at the water park on a beautiful summery day! In honour of the gorgeous weather we’ve been having, I’m sharing some of my favourite poolside must-haves! (And, if the pool isn’t your thing, some of these can be enjoyed at the beach too!)
01. Lounge in style on this smiling sun pool float! Just don’t forget to wear sunscreen or you’ll be nursing a burn later on — and that’s no fun!
02. We have this waterproof ECOPEBBLE floating speaker for our Sea-Doo and it’s incredible! Great sound, bluetooth, and no chance of water damage. You’re good to go — pool, boat, beach, and beyond.
03. Give you hair a break from chlorine damage with some clarifying shampoo and conditioner. I adore this combo from Live Clean.
04. Because glass by the pool isn’t a great idea, but you really want to bring your bottle of red. Grab a Wine2Go bottle and you’ll be poolside safe and sipping happily!
05. How amazing would these Moonlight globes look floating around in your pool? So gorgeous. And perfect for a little late night dip!
06. Keep all your gadgets safe from a watery grave with these cool gadget pouches. So pretty.
07. The folks at Vertty have reinvented the beach towel and I LOVE the style they’ve come up with. You’ve got to read more about just how functionally fabulous this towel is — plus it comes in a veritable rainbow of colours. Love it!