7 Things You’ll Want To Have Around The Pool This Summer
Summertime to me means spending as much time in the water as possible. There’s nothing like a dip in the pool, or hanging my toes off a dock at the lake, or riding a tube at the water park on a beautiful summery day! In honour of the gorgeous weather we’ve been having, I’m sharing some of my favourite poolside must-haves! (And, if the pool isn’t your thing, some of these can be enjoyed at the beach too!)
02. We have this waterproof ECOPEBBLE floating speaker for our Sea-Doo and it’s incredible! Great sound, bluetooth, and no chance of water damage. You’re good to go — pool, boat, beach, and beyond.
03. Give you hair a break from chlorine damage with some clarifying shampoo and conditioner. I adore this combo from Live Clean.
04. Because glass by the pool isn’t a great idea, but you really want to bring your bottle of red. Grab a Wine2Go bottle and you’ll be poolside safe and sipping happily!
05. How amazing would these Moonlight globes look floating around in your pool? So gorgeous. And perfect for a little late night dip!
06. Keep all your gadgets safe from a watery grave with these cool gadget pouches. So pretty.
07. The folks at Vertty have reinvented the beach towel and I LOVE the style they’ve come up with. You’ve got to read more about just how functionally fabulous this towel is — plus it comes in a veritable rainbow of colours. Love it!