Unique Holiday Gift Ideas from zulily
As you know, I have a love for zulily, and not just because they feed my owl obsession. If you are not familiar, zulily offers daily deals on unique products for moms and children. I regularly order decor, clothing for my kids (and myself) and kitchen items from zulily, and have never been disappointed.
With the holidays coming up, I have been popping by zulily each day for gift ideas. There is always something different and special at a great price, so I have been snatching them up.
zulily asked me to put together a wish list for myself, which isn’t an easy task when you WANT EVERYTHING on their site, but I was up for the challenge. It took everything I had not to order another owl item. 🙂
Here is what I put together!
1. Vera Wang Forest Sunglasses. These sunglasses are trendy, but different. I love the shape and color.
2. Small World 9-oz Mug. Yes, this mug may be intended for children, but I am a Disney nut and must. have. it.
3. Maximus 8-cup French Press. In addition to being a Disney-owl-fashion lover, I also have a deep relationship with coffee. I have been wanting to try a French press for some time now, and this copper one is way cool.
4. AF Lighting Smoke Loopy Lamp. I think this lamp speaks for itself. It is beautiful and would look smashing in my living room.
5. Camel Textured Sweater-Knit Tights. I wear tights and leggings nearly every day in the Fall/Winter and these cream colored tights would make a great addition to my wardrobe.
DISCLOSURE – I received zulily credit in return for this post. Read Mom Spark’s full disclosure here.Go behind-the-scenes of Mom Spark by following us on Snapchat at "momsparkblog".