Universal Orlando Bound!
After several weeks of planning and having to stay VERY quiet, I can finally announce that my family will be headed to Universal Studios after our Disney Cruise later this month! I am so beyond excited I can hardly stand it.
You may remember my first journey to Universal Orlando a couple of years ago when my oldest son and I stayed at the beautiful Lowes Royal Pacific Resort and visited both Universal parks, courtesy of the Orlando CVB. At the time, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was still under construction, so we didn’t have the chance to see it up close. I cannot wait to experience the attraction, as well as the countless others at the Universal Theme Parks.
This time, we will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel located on Universal property. There are several advantages to staying on-property, too! (listed below)
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access* in both theme parks – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required). It’s the fastest way to ride – enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you’d like!
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required) before nearly all other guests. This is your opportunity to avoid significant wait times due to the area’s immense popularity.
- Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®.
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and CityWalk restaurants.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your on-site hotel room.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Universal Orlando character dining with some of your favorite theme park characters. Have fun as they pose for pictures, sign autographs, and interact with everyone at your table… just wait until you tell everybody back home who YOU had dinner with!
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando theme park characters!
Again, I am beyond excited to share the Universal experience with my entire family this time around and grateful that Universal Orlando will be providing our hotel and park tickets. Stay tuned as I share our 2-day experience in a blog post (or two) and follow my journey in real time on Twitter @MomSpark and Facebook at Facebook.com/MomSpark.
A BIG thank you to Universal Orlando for having us!
Go behind-the-scenes of Mom Spark by following us on Snapchat at "momsparkblog".
DISCLOSURE – Universal Orlando is sponsoring our room and park admissions, but thoughts are my own. Read Mom Spark’s full disclosure here.