Wayfair Heart Home Conference Sessions and Speakers Announced!
Remember when I announced the Wayfair Heart Home Conference a few weeks ago?
I’m excited to announce the speakers at the conference, including myself! Yup, I’ll be speaking on a panel entitled “How I Did It: Hitting the Social Media Jackpot” and I cannot wait to share my blogging journey, as well as how much this field has changed since 2008.
Heart Home Sessions and Speakers – Friday, October 2
- Maxwell Ryan, CEO & Founder, Apartment Therapy
Shiny and New: 2016 Design Forecast
- Catherine Dash – freelance editor and former market editor, Lonny Magazine
- Tod Schulman – creative director, Pantone Color Institute
- Christina Shanahan – senior editor, InStyle
- Orlando Soria – west coast creative director, Homepolish
Pitch Perfect: Stepping Into the Media Spotlight
- Jennifer Fernandez – deputy editor, Lonny Magazine
- Jane Francisco – editor in chief, Good Housekeeping
- Ellen McGauley – home editor, Coastal Living
- Stephanie Sisco – home editor, Real Simple
How I Did It: Hitting the Social Media Jackpot
- Amy Bellgardt – founder, Mom Spark
- Jon Huang – founder, Manny & Friends
- Audrey McClelland – founder, MomGenerations.com
- Ashley Rose – founder, Sugar & Cloth
From Passion to Profit: How to Monetize Your Brand
Moderator: Dan Mazzarini – Wayfair’s 2015 Trade Tastemaker Designer of the Year, interior designer, BHDM Design
- Peyton Lambton – star of HGTV’s “Going Yard”
- Abby Larson – editor and founder, Style Me Pretty
- Tracey Noonan – co-founder, Wicked Good Cupcakes
- Mandy Kellogg Rye – founder and creative director, Waiting on Martha
Get Reel: Cracking the YouTube Code
- Christiane Lemieux – founder, DwellStudio, and executive creative director, Wayfair
- Vickey Montgomery – head of industry, retail, Google
- Meg Allan Cole – creator, Meg Allan Cole Crafts
- Jennifer McDonnell – vice president, partnerships, Kin Community
Be Fearless: Build and Protect Your Brand
- Mat Sanders – creative director, MyDomaine
- Alexandra Ferguson – founder and CEO, Alexandra Ferguson
- Meredith Mahoney – founder and design director, Birch Lane
- Emily Wright – brand partnerships agent, music, Creative Artists Agency
To register for Heart Home and for additional information on programming and speakers, visit: hearthome.wayfair.com.
Wayfair is sponsoring my travel, ticket and accommodations for the Heart Home conference.