Whole 30 Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg Recipe
This #Whole30 breakfast includes cubed sweet potatoes and sliced onions sauteed with olive oil, then egg on top.
Whole30 Whole 30 Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg
Yield: 1-2 SERVINGS
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & diced (the smaller, the easier to cook through)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- seasoning of choice (I like an all-purpose seasoning)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add sweet potatoes and saute for around 5 minutes.
- Add onions and sautee hash until onions are translucent and potatoes are cooked through.
- Using a spatula, create space in the middle of the hash, add a tsp of olive oil to this space, then crack egg on top to cook. Cook to desired liking and serve!
PIN THIS POST!