Wordless Wednesday – In My Garden Photography

Take a walk through my garden with me…

garden bed welcome sign

garden rose

turtle in flower garden

plant and boulder garden

garden gnome

Potted Flowers on porch

If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.

Pin It

Amy Bellgardt

AMY BELLGARDT is a wife and mom of two boys, as well as founder and lead blogger at Mom Spark. Amy also manages Mom Spark Media, a social media marketing firm.

10 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – In My Garden Photography”

1. #
    By Word of Mouth Musings — April 18, 2012 at 11:26 am

LOVE the tortoise … my neighbor teaches mosaics and my girls are doing garden animals right now!

[Reply]

• Mom Spark replied: — April 18th, 2012 @ 12:19 pm

Thank you so much!

[Reply]

2. #
    Shana D — April 18, 2012 at 11:27 am

I love that turtle! What kind of flowers are those pink ones? They are very pretty. Do you have a vegetable garden also?

[Reply]

• Mom Spark replied: — April 18th, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

I cannot remember the name of those flowers! I have been trying to find the little tag that came with it, but I think I threw it out. I do know that they do not require direct sunlight, which is why I put them on my porch. :) I don’t have a veggie garden right now because our summers have been so hot that it is very difficult to keep anything alive.

[Reply]

3. #
    Haley — April 18, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I like the turtle too! So cute!

I have a little ceramic owl that sits on my porch with my potted flowers.

[Reply]

4. #
    Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy — April 18, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I love the turtle and the gnome. We need those in our garden. We will be planting this weekend!

[Reply]

• Mom Spark replied: — April 19th, 2012 @ 9:02 am

@Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy, Thanks! I bought the turtle at Kirklands and the Gnome from Walgreens. :) The turtle keeps the birds from building nests in our gutters. They think he is real.

[Reply]

5. #
    Susan (5 Minutes for Mom) — September 11, 2013 at 12:41 am

Gorgeous shots… I love your garden.

[Reply]