Cute Glasses For Kids
When I was in grade one, my best friend got a pair of glasses and they were purple and shiny. I thought they were the COOLEST glasses in the whole world and couldn’t wait until the day I could wear glasses. (A day that didn’t come until I was 27 and now I only need them to drive at night.)
Since there are several glasses-wearing folks in our family, I keep a close eye (sorry for the pun) on my daughter’s vision — and on cute frames for kids! Here are a few cute styles I’ve spotted via Clearly Contacts:
Seven Cute Pairs Of Glasses For Kids
- Gummy Purple frames with striped arms — adorable for even the tiniest glasses wearers!
- Tortoiseshell Hello Kitty frames with funky design on the arm — these ones might be my favourite. Love that they are cute, but still have a touch of sophistication
- A colourful floral style arm with simple wire frames — adorable and very feminine
- Funky pink and green metal frames with hearts on the arm! Love these!
- I couldn’t resist the pink & purple Hello Kitty frames — I know these would be my daughter’s favourites
- Great colour combo of brown/turquoise on these preppy frames
- My favourite pick for unisex style — a pop of yellow on the arms adds a little fun to these frames
Do your kids wear glasses? Did they pick them out or did you? Have you ever ordered kids glasses online?
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.