Gluten Free Veggie Pizza Recipe!
Gluten Free Veggie Pizza
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- GREASE cookie sheet and hands.
- SOFTEN dough by forming into a rounded ball. Starting from center, press out dough to form a 12 x 10-inch rectangle.
- PREBAKE dough 12-14 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown.
- FLIP crust using a spatula.
- SPREAD with pizza sauce. Top with cooked meat, cheese and other toppings as desired.
- BAKE 4-8 minutes longer until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- For easier dough handling, soften dough by either rolling smooth between greased hands or letting dough warm outside of refrigerator for 10-15 minutes prior to pressing into shape.
- Brushing the top of the dough with oil, to prevent it from getting soggy from the toppings.
- You can pinch the edges if you want to form a rim or lip.
- Lightly sprinkle baking sheet with corn starch or rice flour.
- Do not want edges to get too thin; will burn or get hard during the bake.
- Press into shape by 1st forming a ball or rounded disk, press from center out to shape.
- Greasing hands also helps with dough handling or pressing into desired shape.
- Use a Roller to even dough thickness for even cooking.