About Mom Spark // Amy Bellgardt
2016 IRIS AWARD WINNER :: BEST PARENTING VLOG
Hello! My name is Amy Bellgardt and I am a work-at-home mom of two boys (18 & 10 years) in Oklahoma City. In 2008, I created MomSpark.net as a way to connect with fellow moms, exchange tips and share stories. I was looking for an outlet as a stay-at-home mom and quickly found the community I needed in the social media and blogging world.
Mom Spark now consists of three writers and has a wide range of articles for moms that include recipes, travel, social good initiatives, entertainment, crafts/diy, natural living, blogging advice, fashion, parenting, and decor. I often work with brands on ambassador programs, products reviews and giveaways.
I travel often within the United States and internationally for press trips, travel writing assignments, and humanitarian efforts. See my travel section for examples of my work.
I’m also the co-founder of a large Facebook blogger and influencer community at TotallyProfesh.com.
Mom Spark is unique because it includes a large variety of topics and niches for parents. We can create content and/or videos around the following:
- viral Youtube videos
- viral Facebook videos
- video/video talent (Amy Bellgardt)
- natural living
- social good
- home decor
2016 Iris Award Winner :: Best Parenting Vlog
You can follow Mom Spark online at the following social networks:
- Twitter – @MomSpark
- Pinterest – pinterest.com/MomSpark
- Instagram – instagram.com/MomSpark
- Facebook – facebook.com/momspark
- G+ – plus.google.com/b/112949134455409511346/112949134455409511346/posts
- Youtube – youtube.com/momspark
- Snapchat – snapchat.com/add/momsparkblog
MY OTHER BLOGS, WEBSITES AND BUSINESSES
- My40Life: instagram.com/my40life
- Totally Profesh: totallyprofesh.com
- Mom Spark Food: momsparkfood.com