Grandma’s Easy Cherry Pie Filling Salad Recipe
Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Salad is made with cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple chunks, and pecans.
Oh, how delicious Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Salad Recipe is!
If you are from the Midwest or South, fruit salads like this one are always an available side dish at potlucks, family gatherings, and the holidays. Always. Some kind of marshmallow salad fruit salad is a MUST-HAVE! And these salads can include ingredients from fruit cocktail, mini marshmallows, cottage cheese (yes, it’s true), jello fruit salads (lime jello, strawberry jello, etc.), cream cheese, orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, lime zest, and, of course, whipped topping. Gelatin molds for jello salads, too!
We are a special people, I say. 😊
I have been recently reading through my Grandma’s old cookbook and this one popped up. I immediately had a craving and knew I had to make it PRONTO. I couldn’t believe has easy it was to make, too. Definitely a dump and chill type of recipe, which is what this busy mom needs in her life.
Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Salad takes about 5 minutes to make (plus time to chill in the fridge) and includes only 5 simple ingredients: cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple chunks, and chopped pecans. I haven’t stopped eating it since I made it last night, ha!
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- cherry pie filling
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cool Whip
- pineapple chunks
- chopped pecans (walnuts would work as well) – you can also leave nuts out of the recipe
- large bowl with lid
Get and print the full recipe below!
Grandma's Cherry Pie Filling Salad Recipe
- 1 20 z can cherry pie filling
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 9 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans walnuts would work as well - you can also leave nuts out of the recipe
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for 2-3 hours or until desired consistency.
If you loved this recipe, check out these other fruit salad recipes:
- Cherry Pineapple JELL-O Salad Recipe
- Simple and Sweet Cherry Pie Bars Recipe
- Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe
- Mandarin Orange Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe
- Cherry Fluff Marshmallow Salad Recipe
- Easy Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- 20 Deliciously Sweet JELL-O Dessert Recipes
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.