Cherry Fluff Marshmallow Salad Recipe
Also known as Heavenly Pink Salad, this Cherry Fluff Marshmallow Salad has cherry pie filling, oranges, pineapple, and coconut!
Marshmallow salads are a comforting dessert, often found at large gatherings. Today I am sharing a delicious Cherry Marshmallow Salad, also titled “Heavenly Pink Salad,” that I found at AllRecipes.
It makes A LOT. If you are making this for a family, I would suggest cutting the recipe in half. For a party, the amount should be just right. Note: I tried this with and without the coconut and it was delicious both ways. I am betting this would also be great with other flavors of pie filling, like blueberry or raspberry.
Cherry Marshmallow Salad Recipe
- 21 oz. cherry pie filling
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 11 oz. mandarin oranges drained
- 15 oz. crushed pineapple not drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping thawed
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill for several hours in the fridge to allow it to set up.