LIBBY’S Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe
As of yesterday, September 22, 2017, FALL HAS BEGUN! I cannot tell you how excited I am to get to this season.
So, let’s get down to the recipe, shall we?
LIBBY'S Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe
You seriously cannot celebrate fall, Thanksgiving, or any holiday without the classic LIBBY'S Famous Pumpkin Pie.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can 15 oz. LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can 12 fl. oz. NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch 4-cup volume deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream optional
- POUR into pie shell.
- BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!