Butterfinger Easter Candy Bark
Pastels, warm breezes, and blooming buds can only mean one thing – Spring is here! This time of year is absolutely beautiful here in Oklahoma and Easter is one of our favorite ways to celebrate the season.
I recently partnered with Nestlé, who wanted me to integrate their Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Eggs and/or Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Wrapped Minis into a yummy Easter recipe! It’s a hard job, I will admit. 😉
A perfect combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and crunchy Butterfinger bits, the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Smooth & Crunchy Egg is molded into a festive egg shape that will add a bold surprise to any Easter basket.
We’re a huge fan of candy bark in my household and I just knew that the Butterfinger candy would make the perfect ingredient for an Easter version. So, that’s what I did.
Check out the recipe below!
- 1 10.5 oz Package of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Wrapped Minis and/or a handful of the individually wrapped Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Smooth and Crunchy Eggs, chopped. (Contains no artificial flavors or colors. Added colors from natural sources)
- 1 package white vanilla candy melts
- pastel and Easter sprinkles and sugars
- Melt vanilla candy melts in the microwave or stovetop. Pour candy melts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread an even layer.
- Sprinkle chopped Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Minis or Butterfinger Smooth & Crunchy Eggs, sugars, and sprinkles onto the melted candy mixture. Press larger Butterfinger chunks into the melted mixture to ensure it binds together.
- Refrigerate overnight. When set, break bark into pieces!
Candy bark is SO easy to create and your kids will love helping make it! The Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Smooth and Crunchy s Eggs and/or new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Wrapped Minis contain no artificial flavors and colors, and are so fun to include in your favorite Easter recipes this year, make sure you pick some up on your next errand run!
Get more Easter recipe ideas by visiting Nestlé on Pinterest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestlé Butterfinger. The opinions and text are all mine.