10 Awesome IKEA Hacks
Oh, IKEA. The land of cost-effective furniture and delicious meatballs. I could spend hours (correction, I DO spend hours) milling about through the aisles, looking for cool ways to organize and update our home — always fascinated by just how much they can fit into one store. Usually I leave with one or two items — a plant,craft supplies, or something for the kitchen — but lately I’ve been thinking beyond the IKEA box (as flat as they come) and into the world of IKEA hacks.
Have you ever tried to make something new and fabulous from your Swedish finds? Today I’m sharing a handful of cool hacks that I think any of us might be able to master… with a tool or two and a weekend! Scroll down and feel free to share your fave IKEA finds in the comments!
01. This ice chest hack would be the perfect summertime addition to your backyard. Cheers!
02. Give an IKEA coffee table a farmhouse update for a gorgeous look! Plus, a while coffee table top seems like a terrible idea with kids around — am I right?
03. My daughter used her play kitchen ALL THE TIME when she was little. This one’s made from a few different IKEA pieces. Clever!
04. This shelf-from-three-stools hack is probably one of my favorites. So clever!
05. We’ve all considered a standing desk at some point, right? Now you can make your own and wow your coworkers.
06. Did you know you can make a kid’s rocking sheep from IKEA’s moose rocking horse? THE CUTEST!
07. Get that mid-century look without spending an arm and a leg.
08. This clever coffee table was made from wooden IKEA magazine racks. And it transforms!
09. This lovely table used to be an old IKEA laundry hamper, if you can believe it.
10. Corral all the LEGO with this awesome hack that your toes will truly thank you for!