20 DIY Modern Christmas Card Display Ideas
My first cards of the season have started arriving in the mail and I’m looking for some new inspiration on how to display them this year. For the last few years, I’ve hung them on a simple bit of baker’s twine, suspended between my kitchen & living room, but maybe I’ll spice things up a little for next year. What do you think?
Display Christmas Cards in a Creative Way
Elevate your holiday cheer with these whimsical and modern DIY Christmas card display ideas that will turn your space into a festive wonderland. Get ready to showcase your loved ones’ heartfelt wishes and spread the joy with these playful and personalized displays.
Sparkling String Wonderland: Transform your walls into a dazzling display with fairy lights and twine. Create a whimsical atmosphere by weaving twinkling lights through the strings, turning your Christmas cards into stars in their own right.
Festive Frame Gallery: Give your cherished cards a gallery-worthy treatment by arranging them in ornate frames. Whether hung on a wall or propped on a mantel, this display radiates a sense of warmth and nostalgia.
Tree of Tidings: Craft a Christmas tree on a blank wall using washi tape or removable hooks. Let your cards act as the festive ornaments, making your DIY tree a unique and heartwarming display of holiday greetings.
Clothespin Card Carousel: Bring a touch of simplicity and charm to your space with a DIY card carousel. Attach your cards to twirling clothespins suspended from a stylish mobile or chandelier, creating a dynamic and ever-changing holiday exhibit.
Magnetic Magic: Turn your refrigerator or a magnetic board into a Christmas card showcase by using decorative magnets. Arrange the cards in a festive pattern, adding a touch of playfulness to your kitchen or workspace.
Ribbon of Revelry: String colorful ribbons across a wall or door and use mini clothespins to attach your cards. This vibrant display not only showcases your cards but also adds a pop of color to your holiday decor.
7. Wreath of Warmth: Craft a DIY wreath using twigs, wire, or even a hula hoop as a base. Attach your Christmas cards strategically to create a circular masterpiece that welcomes guests with a burst of holiday cheer.
What’s a good saying for a Christmas card?
When it comes to Christmas cards, sometimes the best messages come in small packages! Short sayings pack a punch, delivering festive cheer in a concise and delightful manner. Dive into this collection of brief yet heartwarming expressions that are bound to make your Christmas cards merry and bright.
1. Jolly Greetings: Spread instant joy with a simple “Wishing you a jolly Christmas!” It’s short, sweet, and radiates the warmth of the season.
2. Merry & Bright: Capture the essence of the holidays with a timeless classic – “May your days be merry and bright.” It’s a short wish with a long-lasting impact.
3. Ho Ho Ho Happiness: Infuse a playful touch with “Sending you ho-ho-ho happiness this Christmas!” It’s lighthearted and full of festive spirit.
4. Warm Wishes Wrapped: Keep it cozy with “Warm wishes wrapped in holiday cheer.” Short, sweet, and oh-so-heartwarming.
5. Tidings of Joy: Share the spirit of the season with “Tidings of joy to you and yours!” It’s a classic greeting that never goes out of style.
6. Twinkling with Love: Add a touch of sparkle with “Wishing your holidays are twinkling with love.” Short, whimsical, and oh-so-magical.
7. Frosty Hugs: Convey warmth with “Frosty hugs and Christmas wishes.” Short, sweet, and perfect for sending love during the winter season.
8. Sleighing It: Embrace the festive fun with “Sleighing it this Christmas!” It’s a playful way to wish success and joy in the holiday hustle.
What is the best Christmas quote?
Ah, the magic of Christmas quotes! In the sea of heartfelt sentiments and festive wishes, finding the best Christmas quote is like unwrapping a present filled with joy. Let’s embark on a journey through a collection of quotes that capture the spirit of the season, each one a sparkling gem in the treasure trove of holiday cheer.
1. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Buddy the Elf
3. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
4. “It’s not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s who’s gathered around it.” – Unknown
5. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
6. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
7. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
8. “Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
20 DIY Modern Christmas Card Display Ideas
Get ready to deck the halls with a splash of creativity! Dive into the world of DIY modern Christmas card display ideas that are as charming as they are simple. Say goodbye to the ordinary and usher in a playful, personalized touch to showcase those heartwarming holiday greetings. These whimsical ideas will turn your space into a festive haven, where each card becomes a cherished piece of art. Let’s sprinkle some magic on the season and transform your home into a jolly gallery of warmth and joy!
1. String Art Christmas Tree Display || My Poppet
2. Clothespin Wreath Christmas Card Hanger || Craft is Essential Not Optional
3. Christmas Tree Display || Design Improvised
4. Christmas Card Mobile || Sugar and Cloth for Julep
5. Doorway Greenery Card Display || Studio DIY
6. Vintage Window Christmas Card Display || The Lilypad Cottage
7. Wood Tree with String Christmas Card Display || Brit + Co.
8. Christmas Card Mobile Display || Handmade Charlotte
9. Tomato Cage Christmas Card Display Tree || Heathered Nest
10. Dyed Wood Tree & Clothespins || Kojo Designs
11. Christmas Tree Shaped Wall Display || DIY Candy
12. Let it Snow Holiday Card Display || LLDgiftsByLaurenLash @ Etsy
13. Ribbon and Clothespin Christmas Card Holder|| Songbird
14. Merry Christmas Card Holder || LLDgiftsByLaurenLash @ Etsy
15. DIY Christmas Tree Card Holder with Ornament Pushpins || A Bubbly Life
16. DIY Cement Christmas Card Holder || Princess Pinky Girl
17. Eucalyptus Garland Christmas Card Display|| Minted
18. Display Christmas Card Ladder || Tater Tots and Jello
19. Fairy Light Wall DIY Card Holder || Lights 4 Fun
20. DIY Simple Book From Old Holiday Cards ||Art Bar Blog
What do you do with all of your Christmas cards, folks?
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.