McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
If you have never heard of a Shamrock Shake, about this time of year McDonald’s offers a minty ice cream shake. Here is a delicious copycat!
It’s that time of year again…the season of the Shamrock Shake.
If you have never heard of a Shamrock Shake, about this time of year McDonald’s offers a minty ice cream shake. If you would like to enjoy this treat year-round, fear not because She Knows has a simple and tasty recipe that I slightly adapted to make a delicious shake. If you would like to make it more authentic to McDonald’s, top with whipped cream and one maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Shamrock Shake Copycat
- 1 pint 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles optional
- Place ice cream, milk, mint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.