Peppermint Bark Cookie Recipe
Peppermint Bark Cookies have only three ingredients which are great for those of us who want to get in and out of the crazy grocery store.
‘Tis the season for Peppermint folks! I have the perfect recipe for those that are short on time but still want a delicious treat to enjoy during the holiday season. Peppermint Bark Cookies have only three ingredients which are great for those of us who want to get in and out of the crazy grocery store.
Another great aspect of these is for only four ingredients, they make a ton. So if you are bringing treats to holiday parties there are lots to enjoy for your friends. I spied these treats originally at Lick The Bowl Good and set out to make them right away. They were just as delicious as they looked. Enjoy!
Peppermint Bark Cookies Recipe
- 1 pkg Nabisco Chocolate Wafers
- 1 pkg White Chocolate or White Candy Melts melted
- 1 pkg Hard Peppermint Candies crushed
- 1 pkg Peppermint Kisses chocolates
- Place the chocolate wafers, face side up on a sheet of parchment paper. Place a mound of melted white chocolate on the cookies. Using the back of a spoon or your finger, smooth out the chocolate. While chocolate is still wet, add one Peppermint kiss to each cookie, then sprinkle with crushed peppermints.
- Allow to dry completely and store in an airtight container if not serving right away.
5 Comments on “Peppermint Bark Cookie Recipe”
Mmm, mmm, mmm! Yes please! 🙂
Natalya @ Ruff House Art
Glad you like it!
Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors of the season. Yum, yum, YUM!
Me, too! I love peppermint with just about anything. 🙂
One word…. YUM!